Monday, March 16, 2015

Mexico

Today was a quiet, lazy day.  Woke up and Mom wasn't feeling well so we got pastries in the lobby instead of going to breakfast and rescheduled our massage.  We mostly hung around the pool lying on lounge chairs on our patio.  We had lunch and a snack at the grill that is so close to us.  
When Mom got rested up, we went back to the beach.  On the way, we saw a monkey in a tree!
At the beach I played in the waves a long time then we read and relaxed in the cool breeze.
What a beach babe huh?

Dinner tonight was at a buffet called Flavours.  I had carne asada and dessert, of course.
Then because it was early, even though we were super tired, we took a taxi over to Playa Del Carmen about 20 minutes away.
I bought a new table runner and spent quite a bit of time in Forever 21.  The taxi driver brought his 8year old daughter when he picked us up.  

I don't know why we are so tired when all we do is relax in the sun:).  This is a nice vaca.
More room pics.








No comments:

Post a Comment