Thursday, March 19, 2015

Another day in Mexico



Today started with a delicious breakfast at the Bistro we liked.  I really like the oatmeal they make with milk.
Followed, of course, by relaxing on the patio.
Then to the Vassa Spa for an afternoon massage.
They out us in a room with relaxing music and a nice view in lounge chairs with a blanket over our legs, and hot sand bags draped over our neck and shoulders. Then off to separate rooms for a back and neck massage.  I swear I drool during massages.  We also sat in the jacuzzi awhile and I spent a few minutes in the sauna.
After the message, we went to the grill by the beach for lunch.

We sat with a view of the ocean and while we were eating, a destination wedding took place and we had prime seats!
Mom's salmon sandwich, my tacos.

Spent more time at the beach playing in the waves and soaking up the rays.  Then cleaned up again
And went to dinner.  
This time I had a brick oven fired pizza that I watched the guy make.  Yum.  Then another quiet evening on the patio reading or jigsawing on our iPads and early to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment