Tuesday, August 12, 2014

School Has Started

So this school year has started with the usual stuff...meetings(which were more interesting this year), Camp Dewy(what, we have some nice kids?), helping new staff get on their feet, and the first day of helping the 7th graders find their way and get their lockers open...  This is my 13th year at middle school, I believe, and I think my 26th year in education.  But this year, a new twist!


Scott is working at my school!  It's strange but fun!  I keep forgetting he is there and then he'll walk by or I'll hear his voice.  He is going to be the in school suspension supervisor with other general,supervision duties.  It doesn't pay well and no benefits until next year, but it's a paycheck!  I obviously love my job so it's fun to share it with him.  We rode to work together this morning and will most mornings.  I told him today that Hannah rode to school,at Eisenhower, then Leah and Anna, then Joel, and now him!  He helped me with some things today, too.

Admin staff this year:

Fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment