Friday, August 1, 2014

Pre Wedding Fun


I can't believe how calm Leah is being.  

I arrived in Newton yesterday morning after coffee at Terri's with Kathy.  As I talked about the wedding, Kathy teared up.  So many people have loved Leah for so long.  It was awesome to catch up with Anna on the way to Newton.  We ate lunch at MoJos then I spent some time on my own (at the pool) while Leah and Anna had some time.  


Then last night Anna, Leah, and David and I and I went to Chongs.  It is so awesome that Leah still lives in Newton so we can keep the traditions going!  I love this place and these people!



We had fun waiting up for Hannah and Joel to arrive.  We made little peppernut bags then went walking.  They got here at midnight!



This morning after sleeping in basement apartments where Leah used to live, we all met up and went to Mojo's for breakfast!  


Then we made more peppernut bags and Natalie arrived!  


Teri and Greg and Dave are working their hineys off doing various things for the wedding.  And Leah remains calm.  I feel kind of numb and blurry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment