Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July

 Got to go to Lake Wabaunsee today for the 4th.  It was a short stay due to the new puppy but Leah came as a surprise!  I feel like we usually spend the 4th at the lake and usually with the kids but I'm sure it hasn't actually happened in awhile.  I feel like everything is changing.  

I'm in that middle of the summer not sure I still love it place.  I do love sleeping in and super long quiet time on the deck and leisurely afternoons.  I do.  But I'd so much rather be doing something for others.  No sure I'm up for the stress of school starting either, but when it does, I'll be ready.  

I miss the kids.  They'll be here for the wedding in 4 weeks!  Yikes!  A wedding in 4 weeks!  Is that why I feel like everything is changing?  


No comments:

Post a Comment