Sunday, July 13, 2014

Another Day with Nothing Planned

I lived for days like this in the school year.  I'm trying to appreciate these days because in few short weeks, they will be gone and I will be pining for them once again.  We went to church and helped pick up and came home.  Took care of puppy, ate lunch, made muffins and ate them,  now lying in bed reading.  

Summer is good, I love it, but I do get bored.  I am most definetely an extrovert.  I get energy from being with people that I know.  Down times are good, but I feel restless, sometimes melancholy, when I'm alone too long.  

This will end up being the summer of dogs and weddings.  Three weddings( went to Nathan Garcia's yesterday, Leah's in a few weeks, then JC's) (and two wedding showers and a baby shower), and four dogs (Rex, Diego, Professor twice, and Julie and her dog for two days last week).

Whelp back to the reading, Facebook, and pointless iPad games.




No comments:

Post a Comment