We are enjoying our time with the kids and the snow doesn't hold us back at all! It snowed 8.5 inches Saturday night and then another inch or so this morning. Saturday night Joel decided he needed to go to his friends as the snow fell, so we rode along to take him there. The rav4 goes great in snow in four wheel drive! We ended up helping a few people who were stuck in the snow. Well, Scott helped them and Hannah and I sat in the car. We even went to look at the pretty lighted tree by the new hotels.
Last night, Stacy came over, then Andy, and we sat around and watched football and Stacy and I put together a puzzle. There is never a dull moment with Hannah home!
Today we took Joel to the mall and bought him some clothes then Hannah and Scott and I went to e gym.
When we got home, Leah and David were here! We had dinner and later we are going to the movie!
It's been good to sit down to eat our meals and just to hang out! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment