Late afternoon we played a couple rounds of dominion then took a family photo then Scott left to go get. Julie in Topeka.
Then the kids and I piled up in David's car after pushing it out of the snow and we met Julie and Scott at the church for Christmas Eve service! I kept tearing up, it was so amazing to have them all there. It was the best gift of all. Joel even out his arm around me part way through the service. I have great kids!
After church, we ate yummy potato soup and bread then played a couple rounds of a super fun game. It's a cross between pictionary and the telephone game. Jeff and Alexis joined us and brought cousin Belle. We played another couple rounds then played another game Alexis brought that was super fun.
All my friends on Facebook were posting verses and touching wishes and I was posting these pics:). I love my family!









No comments:
Post a Comment