We just don't see Hannah enough! And I barely got to talk to her this winter! We went six whole weeks without talking and barely even texted! Meanwhile, Hannah was getting her parent fixes by having almost every day afternoon talks. So it was about time she came home! I thought I would do the ugly cry when I first saw her, however, she was due in on a Friday night late and I that shed wake us up. She didn't. We got up and hung around and I looked by the door for her shoes and...nothing. I went upstairs and peeked in the guest room and, no Hannah! I came downstairs and told Scott I thought she ,ust have not gotten home yet and he asked if I'd looked in the other guest room. So I went back upstairs and started to open the door just as she came out very sleepy to use the bathroom. We startled each other and a few expletives cme out! So no ugly cry!
It was so very good to have her home. We had some good meals and good laughs and good talks. One evening her friends came over and we all sat on the deck. Scott and hannah took a cpoule of road trips to see grandparents. On The last Saturday Hannah and i went to see Leah and spent the day. I think we giggled most of the day. There is never a dull moment when Hannah is home.
Tuesday morning Hannah went to school with me to say hello to people and I cried when she left. She drove back to Laramie by herself in her new car!
I miss you, sweetie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment