Sunday, May 26, 2013

Summer so far

I am bored already.  I do love sitting on the patio, in fact, I live out here.  But past that....

Day one.  Friday.  Woke up at 7.  That's right, 7.  One hour past my work wake up time.  Thoroughly enjoyed my quiet time on the deck.  Cleaned some.  Got bathed and dressed.  Called Adelle and picked her up and went into work for awhile.  I already missed those people! Took Adelle home.  Read.  Napped.  Time on the iPad.  Went to step class.  Went to the late show with Scott to see Star Wars.  A good day.

Day Two.  Saturday.  Farted around.  Pretty much just that.  No, I did pick up Adelle again.  Planted some more plants, feed and watered some plants, did some cleaning.  Even ran up the long stairs near my house 10 times for cardio.  Read some more.  

Day three.  Sunday.  Did my quiet time prayer, etc, for two hours.  Went to church.  Read on the deck.  Picked up Cecelia, m y International Friend from Ecuador and we walked Anneberg trail.  Now this is cool:  I ave been praying for her and hoping for a chance to "witness".  She had previously turned down church invitations.  Today I was telling her about working in Chapman and Joplin and planning to go to Moore.  I also got to tell her about Homestead and what God is doing there.  Cecelia asked ME if she could go to church with me.  She said she is studying the Bible with a group there in Jardine!  Very cool.

This evening my eye swelled up like a crazy woman, probably an allergic reaction.

I talked to Joel on chat, texted with Leah, and talked to my Dad briefly on the phone.  Shared dinner with Scott's friend, Tyler who is staying with us briefly, and now Andy, a friend Joel grew up with is here.  

So I started out complaining about being bored and am now realizing this is a pretty good day after all!  

What will day four of summer hold?

No comments:

Post a Comment