Friday, April 26, 2013

Weather

This has been the craziest spring! It just can't get warm! I potted a bunch of plants for the front steps and back patio including a washtub with pansies spilling out. It's amazing that they have survived. We've brought them in the house many nights, in, out, in, out. I couldn't believe Tuesday morning when I got up to snow. This picture doesn't capture how bad it was and only the people who were outside from 7:00 to 7:45 know howtruly snowy it was. It was snowing Hard and by the time I got to Tuttle Creek Blvd, the roads were terrible. I couldn't get going at all so I slowed way down to turn right to get off the highway and my car slid about 30 feet! Thank God the car waiting didn't go or I would have hit him. I just has to turn my blinker off and keep going. I should have driven the Rav4. Next winter Scott may have to suck it up and drive my little car. Can't wait for it to stop raining and snowing and get warm! Yesterday it was warm enough to sit on the deck with a jacket and blanket. I will live out there when it warms up.

No comments:

Post a Comment