Yesterday Scott spent the entire day driving to Wichita to get me a new car. It's awesome. I really like it. It's tiny and super bright and 5 speed, fun to drive. A mazda2. It plays Pandora radio through my phone or my iPod. The trunk held all my groceries. Two times I needed to turn around in a tight space and giggled because it turns in such a tiny circle! It fits in almost any space! I figure even though its tiny, it's safe because you can't miss it coming! Scott and I joked that if it got hit, it would fly and bounce and roll but there are so many airbags in it, it would be like follow around in a marshmallow!
This morning I got up and had ,y quiet time and cleaned then Greg came over to bring Adelle a prom dress from his daughter to try on. He liked my new car and I gave him a tour of the house. Greg is my Principal. He's leaving to go to the High School next year and we will really miss him. He's gonna do some great things up there.
Then I ran over to Angela's to show her my car and she loved it, too. Angela is the new counselor this year and she's becoming,ing a really good friend.
Then I picked up Cecilia, my International Buddy, and we drove out to the Konza and hiked the 2.5 mile trail. The weather was perfect, 67degrees, breezy. We also drove by Eisenhower and then out to the lake. It's funny when she stops and takes pictures of things she thinks are cool...Tuttle Creek Lake is cool? We are getting comfortable with each other and today we laughed quite a bit. She practices her English and lately I've been practicing my Spanish, too. Whew, I am really rusty!
Here are some pics os the Konza and the new car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment