Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rex and Professor

Well, Professor is gone for the summer--went to live with Leah.  We miss his sweetness, his hugs and kisses and attention but it is kind of nice to have a break from him and his need for constant attention.  For example, I can wake up slower and take my time getting to the door to let Rex out instead of worrying about Professor getting impatient and peeing by the door.  It also means that Rex gets the attention he deserves instead of Professor always shoving him out of the way to get to us.  Scott is even paying more attention to Rex!  I also can fatten Rex up since Professor eats more than his share of food.  I bought some softer food for Rex and he gobbled it up this morning then started running around with all this energy!  Scott said, "I want some of that."  Rex seems super happy to be getting all this attention but I think he may miss Professor, too.  I can see from Leah's blogs that Professor is having a good time there and is getting lots of attention.  I hope he doesn't get too spoiled!

1 comment:

  1. Diane, I'm sure they miss each other but if they are like our dogs, I think Boo would be grateful if Paco was not here but Paco (the younger dog) has been with Boo since he was about 6 weeks old and sometimes I think he thinks Boo is his mother or brother anyway. What a nice vacation for all of you and the dogs. Julie

    ReplyDelete