Tuesday, June 19, 2012

More Summer

I got away from my daily blog listings but that is just as well, it was probably boring you.  I am loving summer and am in full sing with it.  I work out every day and am loving teaching water jog three times a week.  I go to my favorite classes at the gym, too.  I am "dieting" or watching what I consume using sparkpeople online and it helps me manage my overeating and overall calorie intake.  I don't necessarily want to lose weight, ok, maybe a little, but it does help me feel healthier and a little thinner.  My middle is getting chubby so I need to do battle with my overall weight to keep that under control.  I have to have the dreaded physical again soon and need my cholersterol numbers to look good!  My shoulder is rehabbing nicely but it takes forever for a shoulder to heal!  I know it is getting stronger but it still gets sore and there is still so much in classes that I can't do with it!  I tried doing rows with a 3 lb weight and it hurt after two!  I need to find out what my co pay for PT is before they decide to add more sessions  eek!
JC and Liam
Sunday, Father's Day, we had the whole Griffith fam and Leah and David up for a meal and visit.  It was quite enjoyable.  Our house works out well for get togethers like that and everyone liked it.  I was honored that Dad and Jean drove here and that the kids with little ones also came.
Yesterday, Hannah's friend, Maggie came to stay overnight with us.  She is traveling to then through the south on a grant to take pics and write a story for a magazine!  She is a very cool young lady.  We took her for a quick konza hike and then to radina's for a smoothie after dinner last night.  She leaves today for St. Louis then on from there.
Still doing things for the house every day--yesterday we picked out the ceiling fan for the deck.  Today we need to clean the screen things up so Scott can put the screens on and exchange the ottoman for another chair in the outdoor set.  They come to finish the deck up today and tomorrow.  It is getting super hot for them out there.  Scott is doe with the lower wall out front and needs to stack the rest of the rock up, dig out for the upper wall, put the screens on, then we still need to pick out house paint and get started on that, and then stain the deck (oh, I guess we are supposed to let it sit for awhile first).  We should be cleaning out the basement!
I have some stuff to do for work, ceu's and emails and get with Kim for her supervision (I meet with Jesi o  Thursdays).
So that is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment