Thursday seemed a bit more productive. Went to PT with Amber and got some stuff done around here including removing old screens getting them ready to paint and put new screens in for all the windows while grilling a steak for dinner. This was after a hard spin class. Also went to the library and am reading a sizzler (4 day check out) Nora Roberts book. It is pretty good.
Today, Friday, got up early, picked up Jesi and went to Topeka for the KSSWA workshop. The morning was excruciatingly boring--she took about 45 minutes of nfo about getting citizenship for people into 4 hours. I ate a lot--I always do at conferences. Jesi had her therapy dog, Sky, with her which was fun but that's all. I did get to see Stephanie get the Kansas School Social Work of the Year award which was cool. The afternoon was better, about gangs, and I did learn some. The drive home alone was a blur and I napped when I got home. Then we walked to Chipotle. I did my PT exercises and am reading.
Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment