Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mid Summer

The last couple of days have been good but it is HOT outside!  I have made a couple of pinterest recipes with mixed results.  I made some healthy granola bars to mail to Joel and put them in individual bags because they didn't hold together well.  They will be more like indiv bags of granola.  Then I made the blueberry cobbler thing where you put frozen fruit in the bottom of a cake pan, pour the powder white cake mix over the top then cover that with diet sprite then bake it.  It looked terrible but tasted yummy.  Still working on eating it.  I do love blueberries.  I made a pinterest craft--wrapped flip flops in ribbon then put flowers on it.  Now, these came out super cute.  I need a way to post pics directly to my blog--there is probably an app for that, but currently, it is a big pain in the hiney to get pics on here.  But I will work on that for you.  Yesterday we had a visit from old friend, Myriah.  My exercises classes and PT are going well, I guess.  I do love teaching water jog and work those girls hard!  I am sore today from circuit class last night so unless I loosen out quickly, they may be off the hook a bit today:).  We did push ups, burpees, lunges, sprints, sprint JUMPS AND LUNGE JUMPS all in one class (with a bunch of cardio and more stuff in between).  How she gets away with that and manages to fill the room every week, I do not know.  Yes, I do, because I had to really talk myself into going out in the heat to go to class and I loved it:).  I was so incredibly sweaty when I left class.  A truly good feeling!  Even the stiffness and soreness today is worth it:).
I also got Adelle yesterday and enjoyed that.  She insisted on baking something so we made chocolate chips for Joel.  Actually, she made them this time start to finish (all but cleanup--typical teenager).  When she swept some flour into the sink and it created a small cloud, she said, "The sink is sneezing."  She also put on her you tube songs onto the big tv and danced to Niki Minaj, not caring that Myriah and Scott were watching from the other room.  :)
Today I am doing a few things (including paperwork for additional reno loan) then teaching class then lunch and a shower then going to pick up my sweet mama to bring her here for a few days!  I miss her so it will be fun, fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment