Monday, April 23, 2012

Luxury Living

So today I got home and took a quick nap (then ran to the dentist to have my temp crown put back on--not part of the luxury living--a side note), then went to the gym for a workout.  Could have sat in the sauna, didn't, but did grab a sample peanut butter chocolate protein drink on the way out to the cool sunshine.  Drove home with the windows down.  Cooked black and white pizza in my new kitchen while watching hgtv.  Ate said pizza and melted dark chocolate on strawberries while sitting at the kitchen island with the sliding door open AND having a conversation on facebook chat with all three kids at the same time!  Then ran a hot bath and relaxed while playing comtemporary Christian music on the cable station.  Now blogging and think I'll move on to a little Pinterest.  And let the pups sit on my lap.  Oh, wait, I'll go sit in the luxurious new room!

No comments:

Post a Comment