Saturday, April 7, 2012
Order
I love love love weekends. Not just because I can relax and catch up on sleep, but because I put my life back into order. All week I do what I need to--the small amount of dishes that Scott and I make, put things back I have used, stuff like that. But on weekends, I love to make a to do list and take care of all the little things that I have neglected all week. For example, Scott's clock in the bedroom has been flashing all week. I could have taken the 2 minutes it would take to reset it, but I ignore it all week then do things like that on the weekends. So by Sunday night when I relax before bed and then get up Monday morning to face the week, the trash is out, the fridge is full, the meals are planned, the house is clean, all is in order and I can take on the world and anything it throws my way. Its not that I freak if things aren't in order, I just really like the feeling of order. So....gotta go make my to do list! Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment