Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Such a Great Life
I have such a great life. After a good day at work yesterday, I drove home singing along to KLove with the windows wide open and the sun shining. I got home and the pups were so excited to see me (since Scott left early for his away game). I changed (love Nike shorts--my uniform) and took a nap with a slight breeze blowing across me. I had a snack (tricuits and cream cheese) and checked my facebook then went to my amazing gym. I timed my arrival late into fit ball class just as they finished their lunges and squats:). I did that class then advanced step (so fun!) and half of the abs class--no point in doing too many! It was still sunshiny and warm when I drove home from the gym. I made dinner for myself then played on the computer and watched The Voice and Love It or List It on HGTV (tivod) in my new room. I took a break to take the tape off the sliding door in my new kitchen--looks great. I love the new floors and how this house is turning out. I took a bath in my lovely tub. I did that again tonight and had my dessert--dark chocolates. Today was also a good day at work (some hard kids have moved so things are a bit calmer lately) so I had my nap and went to my favorite work out--total body circuit. Tonight I just wanted popcorn for dinner. Then I played on pinterest for about two hours! Tomorrow I teach FCA then after work I run over to JC to watch Scott's soccer game. This really is a great life. Happy Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment