Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ER today

Ok, so today I went to the ER having Scott sure I had a heart attack. After lunch, I had this HORRIBLE pain in my stomach. I popped a couple of antacids and then a couple more and went to lay on my bed. I yelled to Scott that I thought I need to throw up but he was in the bathroom so I went upstairs. I had my pants down because they were pressing on my stomach and then even took them off and laid on the floor. I was in AGONIZING pain. I told the girls to get Scott and by the time he got to me, I was sweating from every pour of my body and the world was swirling around and then my arms and legs, mostly my arms and fingers got super tingly. Scott looked for the phone to call 911 but then I felt a bit better so I got my pants back on (which was my main concern if an ambulance was coming) and was able to walk back downstairs and lay on the bed. Soctt said I'd had the exact symptoms of a heart attack so even though I felt better, he convinced me to go to the ER. This is a guy who NEVER goes to the doctor (well, except to get surgeries:) The ER did an EKG and labwork and said I was fine. I came home and ran errands but I did skip going to the gym, mostly because I didn't want to run into anyone who saw me at the ER a few hours earlier:)
I am now making my official own diagnosis: I had a HORRIBLE gas attack and then probably hyperventilated. Don't worry, I'll follow up with my doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment