Saturday, October 8, 2011

Joel

Oh, Joel, I am so proud of you! You came across the US to places completely unknown and made a great place for yourself. You have such nice roommates, kind, approachable, comfortable and you have tons of great friends who appreciate you for who you are. You have welcomed me here with open arms and made my stay comfortable and enjoyable. You made a cozy place for me to sleep (in the closet) and knowing you, you were providing me with the very best since you love to sleep in closets! I love that your apartment is quiet, relaxing, serene, even mostly clean! (Except your room, of course). Last night when you wer filming your thriller video with your roommates, it was just like when you used to play pretend and giggle with your friends only now you have a real camera and lights You are so in your element. And I love that you are on the quidditch team! So perfect! I'm proud of you for pursuing this fraternity (co-ed--also so you) and being a part of a social community. You make great choices! You are an amzing person. I'm proud to be your mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment