Got up this morning, ate breakfast, stopped by the bank, and went to the gym for open house! I got on the gravity machine first thing which I love. It was such hard work, mostly lower body. Check out the schedule and did a bosu class for half an hour--intervals. Loved it! It was crowded but fun. Took a break and had a protein shake sample. Asked a gal if she could show me the machines and she did. I'm excited to be able to use them to work out when Scott and I go when there aren't classes. Then I tried a new class--body jam. It was a dance class much like zumba but to electric,hip hop and rock. I wasn't into it but still enjoyed it. Think I'll try it again on Fridays. Saw some snacks on the way out and resisted the sweet breads but had some yogurt, fruit and granola.
Headed home and did some cleaning. Joel leaves in 4 hours for LA. I'm concerned about the trip to and from the airport due to the snow that is coming. I don't feel too sad yet and have plans to stay busy this week. Hannah got to Laramie ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment