Monday, November 29, 2010
MP3
I have been waiting about 6 weeks to give Adelle her birthday present, an MP3 player loaded with the music she likes, country music. I got it quite a while ago and then a few weeks ago Mary at work helped me load it with all kinds of country music. Adelle loves 104.7 and sings it in the car. "Volume up!" she says. We can only talk during commercials. All this from the back seat, of course. I had asked Rosie, Adelle's mom about it and she said Adelle has been asking for one. Adelle has been talking about her friend at school who let's her listen to her ipod. So yesterday, I brought Adelle over to the house and gave her the present. She unwrapped it and asked what it was. I told her. She put it down and was ready to go downstairs to get on the computer. I told her no so she picked up the remote and we watched her favorite show, "Around the Horn." I tried again to encourage her to try the ipod, even turned it on and showed her that George Strait was playing. She took it from me and put it down and was ready to go out to eat. She stood by the door and said, "I don't think I will take it to school." At dinner I asked if she was disappointed that it wasn't an ipod. She said, "No, an ipod is an MP3 player." She did grab it when she got out of the car at home. Her mom was baffled too. Go figure! Who can predict this young lady? No one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment