



The other night I kept picturing desperately needed changes to the living room and couldn't sleep because I was so excited. So I got up and got started! I moved all the furniture out of the room and called a carpet cleaner who came the same day and cleaned the whole carpet. I deep cleaned all the woodwork and got rid of a bunch of extra junk from the shelves and reorganized the shelves. I washed the curtains and cleaned away all the cobwebs. I gave the broken short couch to the guy who helped clean the carpet. I bought a new cushion for the futon that has springs in it and got a new cover for it and new pillows. I moved the TV to the other corner and put the big chair in the corner away from the vent so now we can actually sit in it without freezing in the summer and it won't block the heat in the winter. The couch is now on the opposite side too. I moved the sofa table to the wall so the whole room is open. I really like it now. In fact, it makes me like the whole house now! No more shrinking when it's my turn at Bible studies to answer the question, "Whose turn it is to have Bible study at their house?" "It's my turn! Come to my house!"

Yay!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteyou should e-mail me a photo!
ReplyDeletethis is hannah by the way.