Saturday, August 14, 2010

newness







I love starting new journals! I've kept a prayer journal for about 10 years and I just love starting new ones. Here it is. (Well, I'll add it late when it gets done uploading.) Here are some of my latest journals. At the beginning of each journal, I put my personal goals, my love dare goals, and my prayer lists. I also have a list of "God Cans" which is a list where I put things that I'm worried about and let God take care of them, because He can. I have added a list of goals to do when the kids are all moved out (in about 10 days). But I already started the list! I redid the living room. And today, I cleaned and waxed the wood floors! They look awesome! Here is a pic of that, too. (When its finished downloading).

1 comment: