Saturday, March 25, 2017

Girls Night

I had the Homestead girls stay the night Thursday night and it was so fun!  We had group out on the deck then I fixed a yummy dinner, chicken fettucini Alfredo, salad, bread, and brownie all mode.
Left to right, Teresa, graduate Ashley, Amber, Alexis, hidden Veronica, and Samantha.

 Then the girls took turns soaking in the  spa tub which they said was a real treat.  We did a dance contest with the kinect and painted our nails and did some painting and some meditation using the muse.

 Then we lit candles and sat out on the deck and talked for over an hour and Teresa and I talked til almost midnight.  Some of the girls slept upstairs and some slept on the couch.  We got up in the morning and had cinnamon rolls and coffee.  After they'd left I got the sweetest text from Teresa telling me how special our talk was.
  Being involved with Homestead has been such an incredible experience.  I love them so much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment