Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pringo Dingo at Home

Joel, who has been without a place to live in LA for over five weeks, ran out of money.  It's been so hard as a Mom to have him be homeless.  He is putting in tons of resumes and working with his buddy, Mike on finishing Paparrazzi, the video game that will be released on Playstation 4 when it is done.  There are several more exciting things happening right around the corner for Pringo Dingo games.  So after praying for him and asking others to do the same, it came to us to have both he and Mike come to Manhattan for awhile to work on the game.  

Last night, I went to Wichita to pick them up at the airport!  I stopped by and had dinner with Leah (German food at the Breadbasket) and did a little geocaching and went for a walk then picked them up at 9:20.  We went back by Newton so Joel and Leah could say hi.  Leah and David and his family have purchased a super cool store in downtown Newton, Prairie Harvest, and were doing inventory.  Prairie Harvest is a natural foods store and gift shop.  It sells local and homemade and health food items, novelties, and even has a small natural foods cafe.  It is so fun!  I want everything in there!  I really like their natural peanut butter.  They make the peppernuts that they had on the tables at the wedding.

We got back to town at midnight.  I like having Mike here, too, and it will be fun to share Kansas with him as he's never been here before.  We are looking forward to thunderstorms tonight and then Lake Wabaunsee tomorrow.

Right now, there is game designing going on in the room along with a fantasy football draft. I'm surrounded by males, Joel, Mike, Scott, Andy, and two male dogs.  Time to make everyone a snack I suppose.





No comments:

Post a Comment