Saturday, September 13, 2014

Joel and Mike



I am really enjoying having the boys here.  They appreciate the meals and the Mom and Dad time.  It's so nice not to have to worry about them!



Some highlights:
One of the first nights here, it thunder stormed.  Mike had never experienced one and Joel misses them.  When the storm was winding up, Mike and I sat out on the patio.  We moved inside for the biggest part then after the lights went out, we went back out and sat on the patio.  Several of Joel's other friends joined us and the guitar was brought out, also.

One night we played Settler's of Katan on the back deck.  

We drove through the scenic bypass listening to great music, Springsteen... On the way to the lake.  And Shari was there!

Yesterday Joel and Mike came to Eisenhower and had kids play test their game then talked to the computer classes.  It was so fun having them there!  Some of my favorite kids really got into it.

Last weekend Leah came home and we had fun.  Found Joel some shoes at R and R thrift store.  

Of course we went to Chipotle and nephew Jon joined us.

I enjoyed watching the boys work together on their game.  They collaborate well and the process is interesting.  

It's great that Diego hasn't had to be in his kennel much and the boys help in training him.  Mike encourages him to give kisses.  Oh well.  

Today I caught a cicada to show Mike.  He'd never seen one.  

We've been to orange leaf several times.  Love that stuff!  It's easy to please these guys.

Sorry I haven't taken more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment