We are such a short time away from the TRU opening! This weekend we set up and have a "soft opening" or practice run with Westview folks. My role at church will be front door greeter and I'm pretty excited about it! Our small group for TRU is going well, too! God is truly moving !
Leah is coming home this weekend to wedding plan! There was an email waiting for me from Leah when I got home saying, "Let's get crackin!" Leah's wedding dress has been hanging in my closet waiting for her to try on for three weeks! Leah's ideas are so awesome! We need to make a to do list and budget and get rolling!
Homestead is going well, too! One of our gals who stepped away has returned and the other five gals are doing well. One got married this week! We have a volunteer training this weekend that I'm speaking on tonight. It is a blessing to be able to be a part of this ministry.
Adelle is doing well. it's been hard to get enough time to see her lately and I had to have my friend Alexis fill in for me while in Cambodia. I will have a graduation party for Adelle in May. Her schedule is busy too with special Olympics and prom and her Interpersonal Skills class.
Joel is crazy swamped trying to finish up. We go to LA for his graduation the 2nd week in May! Hannah is doing well but broke! She leaves for Lander for her artist in residence at the Art Museum May 1 and is anxiously awaiting details for that. She is hopeful about job possibilities there instead of grad school.
So life is super busy but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with school getting out. I hope once TRU starts life will slow down a bit, too! I miss key people in my life, family, our Westview small group friends, my parents! I don't even get to see enough of Scott!
No comments:
Post a Comment