Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Girls Home

Thursday morning I drove to KC to pick Hannah up at the airport.  It was so good to see her.  Poor girl was covered with cuts and scrapes frothe hard work on her hitches and her back hurt and she was coughing and probably running a fever.   Her entire life is up in the air too with issues with work, Rob, and leaving the blue house.  My poor baby!  We made dinner Thursday night and ate out on the deck, the three of us.  She rallied on Friday and tried to do water jog but felt like poo poo and ended up laying out in the sun.  On Friday afternoon, we were joined by Leah!  David came to town to hang with some friends and brought Leah home so we spent some time with him too.  He is finally comfortable hanging out with us.  We all went to Chipotle Friday night (of course) and then the kids all went out.  On Saturday, we went to Sarah's wedding then came home and napped all spread out in the new room.  I think we watched about 20 hours of HGTV this weekend.  The girls must think that is what we do all the time!  Then we went to Sarah's reception where we visited with some people we hadn't seen in awhile.  Scott and I went to Steve and Winter's reception and spent some time with Turners and Funks, our good friends from Bible study.  Then home for me to finish packing and watch some more HGTV!  Sunday morning super early I took Hannah back to the airport.  I prayed for her the whole way in the car.  It was good to spend time with her.  I know God has her in His hands but it is hard to watch her struggle this out.  She's a strong, one, that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment