Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall Fest 2010

Went to see Leah yesterday! I love going to Bethel. It's such a special place. I met Leah and her friend from Manhattan, Natalie, at Leah's mod. I gave Leah the choco's I bought her in Wyoming and she loved them and also some fresh fruit from home. We went to Mojo's, the coffeeshop on campus where she works. I had a turkey, bacon, pesto pannini and Leah and Nat had coffee. I met David's brother, Joel, and his wife, Crystal, and their baby at the coffee shop. Leah had to work in one of the fall fest booths on campus so Natalie and I walked around and looked at the booths. We talked to the climbing club and then got fruit crepes then met back up with Leah. We walked over to the stadium for David's game. David was warming up with the team. I said to Leah, "He has nice knees, Leah" and when he walked up to say hi, she told him! He was so embarrassed! He said, "That's the weirdest compliment I've ever gotten." She also told him that I said I was excited to watch him play. I said I didn't want to say that because I didn't want to put any pressure on him and he said, "Too late." David's parents were at the game so we sat with them and Leah introduced them. They were really friendly and fun. I didn't get to see David play, though, before we had to leave to get to the play on time. Leah was in the pit orchestra. They did a good job. The play was good but very long. It was a fairy tale spoof. They have some talented kids at Bethel. After the play, we ate a free buffalo BBQ on campus then walked back to her mod and I came home. I was sad leaving her again but she's coming home next weekend for 4 days! She actually called me tonight because she misses me!

No comments:

Post a Comment