Saturday, September 4, 2010
I'm ok
I'm doing ok with being alone! I do miss the kids quite a bit but I'm adjusting pretty well. The last few weeks were pretty busy with work and something almost every night so I even chose to stay home this weekend instead of go with Scott to the soccer tournament in KC. Leah wanted to see me this weekend too so I'll go to Newton tomorrow for a good chunk of the day. But I wanted to get some things done this weekend, like catch up on my blogging! I like the quiet in the house. I like how it stays clean! I like how I can watch what I want on TV and either listen to my music or have absolute quiet if I want. We've only done about two loads of laundry since the kids left. I bought a bunch of food that they wouldn't have eaten. We only have to run the dishwasher once a week! I can sit in the livingroom in my night gown all evening and not worry about who is coming to the door! Our grocery bill is tons cheaper! I'm ok. But I hope Joel calls today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment