Monday, September 20, 2010
Blissful Rut
I am loving this blissful rut I am in. My daily routine: Get up. Scratch the pups. Let them out. Get ready for work. Make breakfast. Eat breakfast in my clean livingroom while watching Joyce Meyer. Have my quiet time. Go to work. Come home to my still clean house. Greet the dogs. Take a nap with the pups. Get up. Have a snack while watching Oprah. Go to exercise class (or classes). Come home. Fix dinner--whatever I want. Eat dinner in my clean livingroom. Crosstitch while watching something. Finish watching whatever while checking my facebook and email. Sometimes blog. Turn on music and read til bedtime. On Friday go to Chipotle, preferably with Scott. Maybe catch a movie. Saturday clean a little then do what I want! On Sunday go to church. Sunday evening Bible study. Sometime talk to the kids. Blissful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment