But then every day when I spend time with God, He becomes very real to me. He reminds me of all the things He's done for me and ways He's answered my prayers that can't be explained any other way. I know deep inside myself that He's real.
I have a hard time exploding this to others. I have a hard time just telling others about why they should accept Him and it sounds so trite. He means so much to me in such a personal way that I can't really put into words for others. So I just pray for people who don't know Him like I do. I pray that He shows Himself to them like He has to me. His promises are real.
My verse today is Exodus 19:4 You yourselves have seen what I did in Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles wings and brought you to myself.
He has carried me so many times. He brought me to Himself. He works in me and through me every day. He works miracles in my life and in the lives of others around me. He accepts me and loves me even though He knows things about me that no one else knows. He keeps His promises, promises to give me strength and hope and courage and joy.
It isn't anything to do with going through the Christian things like going to church or listening to Christian music. It's a personal relationship with a very real God.
No comments:
Post a Comment