Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Leah Shower

On Saturday, I drove to Newton for a wedding shower for Leah.  It made it so real!  She's really getting married!
I met Leah at her house-her house!  It's so cool to see Leah's dream of owning and decorating her own home come true.  It's already so cute and she is just beginning to get things to decorate it and they aren't quite done remodeling.  It's such a cute home, the perfect starter home for a couple.  

Here is a bouquet of flowers that Leah had on her counter: flowers picked from the prairie where the wedding will be!

The shower was given by Crystal, Leah's soon to be sister in law.
It was awesome to get to know Crystal as I know Leah is crazy about her.  Crystal and her Mom were such a hoot!  Crystal's Mom made the cakes, yum!! And Crystal made the fruit display and served iced coffee, also yum.

I loved spending time with David's Mom, Terri, and meeting the rest of the family.  Such nice, fun, down to earth people.  Leah couldn't have picked a better family to join. (Click on the pic of Leah and I to see Terri)
Some of David's cousins were there and Leah's friends and her boss, Patty, also.

We ate and watched Leah open her gifts and chatted and laughed for a couple of hours.  Then we met up with Dacid and his Dad and ate together at a new BBQ place in town.  I drove home late but beat the storms home.  
I am so happy for Leah, everything is coming together for her.  







No comments:

Post a Comment