Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years Eve and Day

Rang in the new year with our TRU core group over at the Romero's home with Jeff and Alexis. I ate a ton and we played Apples to Apples and Headbands then talked about TRU.  It's getting exciting!  It was fun to connect with people in a more casual atmosphere and to hear more about the vision for TRU.  


Then after sleeping in New Year's Day, we did a lot of sitting around.  It snowed 3 more inches!  
In the evening we bundled up and drove in the snow to the gym.  I mostly sat in the sauna!  

Today we had lunch with Larry and Jo 

and I got the oil changed in both cars.  Then I went to Homestead group.  Chris and Bryce are going to join our TRU connection group Tuesday nights!  So cool to watch God pull things together.  
Off to inservice tomorrow all day long!  


No comments:

Post a Comment