Saturday, January 5, 2013

Last days of break and new hair

Today I am trying to savor the day, the last weekend before the full rat race begins again. I try to find joy in the little things-- sleeping in, quiet time, Joel being here, the pups who will miss me, naps, time to do whatever. I have had a good break and even found myself getting a bit bored. I'm not ready for the stress but I'm ready to go back and see everyone, my friends at work and my clients whom I do enjoy. I am looking forward to having an undergrad intern this semester and she starts tomorrow. And excited for everyone to see my new hair! I got a haircut on Thursday. Here are the pics but it doesn't do it justice-- it's long in the front and short elsewhere. I like it. I was ready for something more neat and tidy. Scott likes it too! Bonus!




1 comment:

  1. I love the hair, Diane. You look really sharp. Julie

    ReplyDelete