Thursday, May 10, 2012
Cat Hug
I was hugged by a cat today. Yep. After work, I was exhausted and I really wanted to spend some time with Joel and Hannah. But I had to take Professor, whose been throwing up for two days, way out to Wamego to the vet. I still get really sad when I go to the vet (miss you, Kevin). And I was regretting that I chose a vet so far away! It took me 45 minutes to drive from work to home, get the dog, and drive to Wamego to the vet. So I went back to the room and while waiting for the vet, this cat came in the room. It jumped up into my lap and stood on its hind legs putting a paw on each side of my neck, then put its wet nose on my neck and squeezed its paws together! It was purring like crazy! I was seriously hugged by a cat! How did it know that was exactly what I needed? I told the vet when he came in that the cat hugged me and all he said was, "Yeah, he does that." It was an amazing experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diane, that is amazing. Larry said he wished we had read this before we saw you today. He would like to have asked you about it.
ReplyDelete