Leah is taking a break from one side so I was able to give him a bottle. He kept pushing his head back so he could lay flat and perfectly still while he concentrated on drinking it. Then he spit up on both of us! But each time I laid him down on the changing table he looked at me and smiled and giggled.
Leah is such a good Mom. She looks so beautiful and happy.
Emmet is almost two months old! He has filled out more and he's more alert. And so strong! I pulled his little arms up by his head and he stood up on my lap!
We put Emmet in the stroller and walked over to Mojo's for lunch and he slept with his little sunglasses on. We toured Dave's new building next to the hive. Every time I go to Newton, I think what a great peaceful life they have there.
When we got back, I decided it was nap time for Grandma so we laid on the bed together and he snoozed awhile. He took a second nap on me on the couch all bundled up and he snored! So cute!
I love my little Emmet. I am so grateful he lives close but I wish they lived even closer!


No comments:
Post a Comment