Thursday, May 15, 2014

LA Day 2

Today I slept until 8 or so then had my quiet time and ate a muffin we ordered last night from LA Cafe.  I exercised and showered and read til Scott got up then texted Joel.  He picked us up and we met Larry and Jo at Hakata Ramen for lunch in downtown LA.  


They all ate their individual Ramen and I had a rice dish.



We went to Little Tokyo where I bought two pais of leggings, a pink kimono, and a good luck kitty for my printer's drawer.  We also ate gelato and mochi ice cream.  Yum.  Mike met up with us there.  

We walked a ways and went to a cool bookstore called The Lost Bookstore.  It was super hot out again today.


We got in our cars and went to a cool restaurant called Fred 62.  It was decorated retro.  

We put the top down on Mike's car and drove up to Griffith Observatory with about 3 thousand other people to watch the sunset and take pics.  



All in all a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment